Temple Bar Marina, Lake Mead
Temple Bar Marina is located in the Temple Basin on the Arizona side of eastern Lake Mead. It's the closest marina for Arizonans who want to get away from the more populated Boulder Basin area of Lake Mead.
The area around Temple Bar Marina is especially well known for two things: the massive rock formation that gave the area its name and its 20 mile-long unobstructed water-ski runs that have every watersports enthusiast rushing to grab a rope and just go! You can play for hours with glassy waters and few people, just a couple miles from the marina docks.
Temple Bar Marina has all the amenities you'd expect at a good marina.
Temple Bar Marina Facilities Include:
- Ski Boats, PWC & Fishing Boat Rentals - available for hourly, daily and multi-day rental
- Lakeside Lodging - steps away from the waters of Lake Mead
- RV Park - overlooking Lake Mead and convenient to resort services
- Boat Slip Rental - daily and monthly slips available
- Dry Storage - secure and convenient to launch areas
- Gift Shop &Convenience Store - last minute items for your houseboat trip and must-have souvenirs
- Restaurant & Lounge - overlooking the lake and marina, serving breakfast, lunch and dinner
A full fleet of Lake Mead houseboats is available at Callville Bay Marina on the Nevada side of the lake. The marina is about an hour's drive from the turnoff to Temple Bar. Visit Callvillebay.com.
Temple Bar Marina is professionally managed by Forever Resorts and is an authorized concessioner of the National Park Service, Lake Mead National Recreation Area
Temple Bar Marina Boat Slip Rentals
Have your own boat? Bring it along! Slip rentals are available at Temple Bar Marina. Rates are either by slip or boat size, whichever is larger.
Temple Bar Marina also offers the following services for boat owners: Service & Repair, Launching Service, and Dock Boxes. Please call the Marina for details and rates.
- 70' end tie (metered power): $9.43/foot/month
- 20x70 (metered power): $10.65/foot/month
- 40' end tie (metered power): $9.38/foot/month
- 16x40 & 17x40 (metered power): $10.75/foot/month
- 50' end tie (metered power): $9.40/foot/month
- 18x50 (metered power): $10.70/foot/month
- 75' end tie (metered power): $9.47/foot/month
- 18x75, 22x75, 23x75, & 24x75 (metered power): $11.14/foot/month
Marina 2 & F Dock
- F Dock (10x18 or 12x20, intermittent water and electric): $6.75/foot/month
- G Dock (20x70, metered power): $8.75/foot/month
- H Dock (Side tie, metered power): $8.75/foot/month
- H Dock (17x36, metered power): $7.75/foot/month
- H Dock (80', metered power): $8.75/foot/month
- I Dock (12x25, 16x25, 16x50, 14x25 & 14x30, unmetered power): $7.75/foot/month
- I Dock (18x70, 70', metered power): $8.75/foot/month
- Courtesy slips are available for short term daily use.
- There is no charge for 15 minute pickup/drop-off.
- Overnight charge is $25. No electricity is available at these slips.
- Overnight storage: $15.00/night
- Boats up to 25feet: $60.00/month
- Boats 25ft - 32ft: $65.00/month
- Boats over 32 feet: $90.00/month